January 2, 2014

The Coopies Rescheduled!

So 2013 was a pretty great year for movies. So great that I am still working on getting through them. When I set the date for the first weekend of January, I didn't really realize that it would involve trying to fit in a LOT of films while also juggling the stress of the holidays combined with the fact that I have a baby on the way. SO, I made the decision to push it up to the end of January. This way, I can see everything that remains on my Watchlist. I didn't want to have an incomplete list of films, only to see that one or two movies that probably would have recieved a Coopie if I were to see it before the date passed. This is all a learning experience. We will soon be hitting the one year mark for this blog and I am really proud of how things are coming along. BUT its a work in progress. It's an ever-evolving thing and I screwed up. Sorry. Shit happens. You have to wait until March(ish) for the Oscars. You only have to wait a couple of more weeks for the Coopies.

No comments:

Post a Comment